I hope your Valentine’s Day was amazinggg with your loved one! And if you’re single, I commend you for choosing happiness and doing what was best for you. I hope you did some loving on yourself and enjoyed the day anyway (keep reading, I have some tips for the single ladies!).
Let’s keep the love going…
We often talk about the red flags (which for whatever reason, we ignore 97% of the time anyway). But let’s get into the green flags when dating!
- He’s clear about what he wants in life and in a relationship
- You share the same beliefs
- He’s consistent
- He makes time for you
- He touches you without touching you
- The conversations are endless
- When speaking about his past, he’s respectful and not bashing his ex
- He’s generous to not just you, but anyone he comes in contact with
- He’s a great communicator
- He cares about you – your entire well-being
- He’s a man of his word
- He has morals and values
- He’s a man with a plan
- He apologizes when he’s wrong
- He wants to know everything about you (not in a creepy way)
- Bonus: He feeds you whenever you’re hungry
Anything else you would add to this list?? Let’s keep it going! Send me a message and I’ll add it for instagram. Make sure you’re following me @jadasharise
P.S Did you get a chance to watch our latest Youtube video?? Watch it now!